UGG Mens Tasman Crafted Regenerate
Created with a commitment to exacting artisanship, precision cutting, and premium construction methods, the Regenerate by UGG collection is a pinnacle execution of everything consumers love about our icons. From a bold stitch-out aesthetic reminiscent of the Classic Boot to comfort details like our unique footboard design, we've worked hard to ensure that our commitment to regenerative sourcing only enhances the beauty and durability of our shoes.
- The vamp is made with 10mm Twinface Sheepskin sourced from farms that practice regenerative agriculture, The shaft is made with 10mm Twinface Sheepskin sourced from farms that practice regenerative agriculture upper
- Round waxy cotton lace, The Front Tape is made with Lamb Suede from farms that practice regenerative agriculture, The Collar is made with Lamb Suede from farms that practice regenerative agriculture, The Tape lining is made with Lamb Suede from farms that practice regenerative agriculture
- 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell sockliner
- EVA midsole
- Sugarcane EVA outsole
- 1" heel height
- Suede label with embossed UGG® logo
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.
Delivery takes place via courier; this means that we can only deliver to a physical address with a person available to sign for the parcel. Our couriers deliver on weekdays between 9am and 5pm.
Delivery to a main center takes 2-4 working days
Delivery to an outlying area takes between 2-5 working days
We offer free returns and exchanges on full priced items.
Log a return here within 10 days of receiving your order. If you contact us after the 10 day period then there will be a courier fee charged:
Return for refund - R100 for collection
Exchange – R170 for collection and delivery